Is the Miele Boost CX1 a good vacuum? We feel it stands above all others in the compact, lightweight vacuum category and it's made in Germany. Miele made sure that power, hygiene and quality was not sacrificed like many other small vacuums. At the heart is the powerful yet silent 1200 watt Vortex motor that can deep clean all floor surfaces. Unique to the boost is the Track Drive system that keeps the vacuum from tipping over as you move around your home. Miele's quality design, like all other Miele appliances have been tested to ensure it can last up to 20 years of use. Using mono cyclone technology, airflow velocity inside the Vortex exceeds 100 km/h. In this way, dust is separated from coarse material by centrifugal force. With its compact design and mono cyclone technology, the Boost CX1 achieves excellent dust separation. The Hygiene Air Clean filter retains the smallest particles and can be upgraded to HEPA filtration for allergy sufferers.
The Miele Boost CX1 entry model has been outfitted with the SBD365 combination floor and carpet tool made to clean homes with mostly bare floor and very flat carpet. This attachment is a two-in-one making it easy to switch between vacuuming your floors to your rugs and mats. Also included is a dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice tool for above floor cleaning.
- Ultra quiet 1200 watt Vortex motor with 4 speeds.
- 11" combination floor tool - SBD365
- 24' power cord with automatic cord winder.
- TrackDrive system for stability and maneuverability.
- Vortex 100km/hr mono cyclonic filtration.
- Sealed Hygiene filtration.
- Personal Use: 5 year warranty on the vacuum and 7 year warranty on the vacuum motor.
- Commercial Use: 6 month warranty on the vacuum and 1 year warranty on the vacuum motor.
- The weight of the vacuum only is 12 pounds.
- Tools include upholstery tool, dusting brush and crevice tool.
- Miele SBD365 Combination Floor Tool.
- 7' crush proof hose with swivel handle for maximum mobility.
- Durable metal telescoping wand.