Please Note: Due to the unprecedented demand during COVID-19 Austin Air has focused all production capabilities to the HM400 HealthMate air purifier unit, which is the best suited for the concerns related to Corona Virus.
Austin Pet Allergy Air Purifier
This specialty air cleaner from Austin Air is designed to remove pet associated allergies and odours from indoor spaces. The 4-stage filter incorporates 15 pounds of a proprietary carbon and zeolite blend, which targets pet specific odours like ammonia. It also removes VOC's (volatile organic compounds), chemicals, and odours. Due to the filter composition this is the best Austin Air Purifier for the removal of pet dander, bird feather dust, and cat allergens.
This full size pet air purifier has a powerful, yet quite motor, allowing it to clean areas up to 1,500 square feet at a speed of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). Included are caster wheels to easily transport the machine to different rooms if required. Austin Air is a family run company and all of their air purifies are made in Buffalo, New York. By building the unit out of metal, and using powder coated baked on paint, means there will be no off-gassing in your home. Off-gassing is common with machines made from plastics and can be a trigger for people suffering from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities).
- 5 Years with a 5 year warranty.
- Best for relief of pet allergies and pet odours.
- Covers 1500 square feet.
- Solid steel construction.
- Does not produce ozone.
- Eliminates 99.97% of particles down to a size of 0.3 microns.
- Also Eliminates 95% of particles down to a size of .1 microns.
- Removes ammonia and pet associated odours.
- 4 stage HEPA filter with 60 square feet of material.
- Guaranteed HEPA filtration (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting).
- 360 degree intake.
- Washable pre-filter.
- Powder coated paint.
- 3 speed motor.
- Power rating: 1.3AMP, 12 Volt 135 Watts (high).
- H 23" W 14.5" X 14.5"
- 45 pounds total.
- 5 year parts and labour warranty.
- 5 year filter warranty.
- Made in Buffalo, New York.