Become a part of our team!
We are always on the hunt for talented individuals who want to make a difference in others. Here at McHardy Vacuum we believe that serving others is our secret sauce and makes coming to work each day meaningful. We are here to serve our team and our clients so that everyone feels that their needs are respected. Our Values serve as the vehicle to which we can base our decisions on in order to remain on our path. We hope you can join us.
Excellence: Providing the best possible outcome in every situation.
Family: To support one another with love and respect.
Integrity: To be honest and truthful in our actions.
Ownership: Accepting responsibility.
Education: To always be learning in order to grow and to always be teaching in order to flourish.
Take a look at our Google Reviews to see how our clients feel about us.
E-commerce Customer Experience Specialist
We are currently looking to fill a full-time dynamic E-Commerce Customer Experience roll by someone who loves working with people from over the phone to face to face and through live chat and email. Retail experience is beneficial but not required however the ability to clearly communicate and think outside the box when it comes to serving others is required. In order to succeed with us you must have an outgoing personality that's confident in a fun and friendly service and sales environment. This is more than selling vacuum cleaners, we are a team dedicated to serving others by suggesting products geared for keeping healthy homes and work environments. We provide vacuum cleaners, central vacuum systems, commercial vacuums, air purifiers, allergy relief products and chemical free cleaning. Our growing company is expanding so there will be opportunities for advancement.
• Serving E-commerce clients via phone, email and live chat
• Processing online orders
• Facilitating shipment and return requests
• Shipping orders when shipper is off
• Assisting clients in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere
• Selling merchandise in store during peak times
• Detailing showroom
• Minor loading and unloading deliveries during peak periods
• Minor vacuum repairs (replacing belts and filters) during peak periods
• Attending training meetings
• Flexible schedule during our regular operating hours (see below)
• Willingness to work extra hours during peak periods
• Lifting up to 50 lbs
• Flexibility to work at either London Locations during peak periods
• Fast pace atmosphere
• Working with people in a fun environment
• Personable demeanour
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Computer and POS software skills
• Able to work 30+ hours a week during our operating hours below.
- Mon 8:30-5:30
- Tues 8:30-5:30
- Wed 8:30-5:30
- Thurs 8:30-5:30
- Fri 8:30-8pm (rotational 8pm close)
- Sat 9-4
• Willingness to learn
• Positive attitude